- Published 2013-01-31
- We are now proud to announce that our first game, The Chuck is officially available on the Google Play Store! You can get it now by following the link in the page of the game.
iOS version should be available soon.
We also want to take the time inform you that a new section of the site is available! By clicking on the little star to the right of the menu bar, you can access the "Hall of Fame", where will be displayed the names of those who contributed to the company until now! This is a way for us to thank them by immortalizing what they have done for us! With the crowdfunding campaign underway, many other names could appear!
- Published 2013-01-10
- We are very proud to announce that we are now officially on Haricot, the first crowdfunding platform made in Quebec!
Go take a look and help us by giving a small boost to the company!
- Published 2012-12-14
- We wanted to inform you that we have updated the section "Games" of the website. You can now click on "More Information" for news informations about the game, the official trailer and screenshots.
We also achieved a new goal in getting over 100 views on Youtube! Yeah!
- Published 2012-11-01
- A little new to inform that our website is now fully Bilingual! Being French (from Québec), we really wanted to have our website in French, but an English version was also absolutely necessary.
On social networks, both languages will be used to publish information.
Also, for our English visitors, please keep in mind that English is not our main language, so maybe English text will contain more mistakes, but we are working on it.
- Published 2012-10-10
- Small update to specify that a new section has been added to our website. It contains a list of "challenges" that we must achieve. Based on "achievement" systems used in many video games these days, we thought that players should not be the only ones to achieve challenge. As developers, these are our goals!
- It's about time!
- Published 2012-10-05
- October 5, 2012, can now be know as the anniversary of the opening of the website TeraBites Studio! The most important news from the studio projects will be published on this site. Information on our projects are available on the "Games" section of the website. Our current and future projects will all be displayed there, along with screenshots. You can also follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get the latest news from the studio!